We are looking for a creative project manager (m/w) to assist our art director and head of curation.
- POSITION: Creative Project Manager
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- QUALIFICATION: Middle
- LOCATION: Schöneberg
We’re looking for an extremely organized Creative Project Manager with a great eye and ideally proven experience working with artists and production houses and who is eager to learn. Reporting into our Head of Creative and working with our production team, you will be critical to helping drive each of our projects from ideation into a successfully launched collaboration.
- Effective project management, overlapping projects with different stakeholders, deadlines and timeframes
- Assisting the Head of Creative in the preparation and planning of exhibitions and public artworks
- Coordination with the production team, clients and artists ensuring flawless and efficient handover of the production process at the right moment and clear communication of project and artwork details.
- Assisting with creative research and pitches for clients.
- Preparation of documents, including contracts, logistics and artists management
- Support with cost and reporting tracking
- Exceptional organisation: you are a highly competent multitasker who thrives when simultaneously coordinating multiple projects and conversations, all moving at different speeds, to stay one step ahead. You work best in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and relationship building: you have the ability to work sensitively with a diverse range of artists and their studios, adjusting your approach to suit each way of working
- Excellent creative eye: you have a great eye for strong design and are uncompromising about quality. You care maniacally about every last detail, whether on a production schedule or work of art
- Art/ design background, with a minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Extensive experience of having managed many overlapping projects and conflicting priorities at once
- Experience of working with artists and their studios, tactfully delivering projects to deadline
- Good knowledge of the art world and current international landscape of contemporary artist.
- Fluent in English and German
NICE TO HAVE:
- Proficient in indesign / illustrator
ASAP, Contract type: 3 months initially with possibility of unlimited employment