we are looking for a project manager (m/f/d)
- POSITION: Project Manager
- EMPLOYMENT: Full-time
- QUALIFICATION: Work experience
- LOCATION: Berlin, Schöneberg
Our motivation, mutual appreciation and respectful interaction are very important to us. We work at eye level. Honest and open discussions are among our core values. Ideas have a place here. Better expressed than dismissed from the outset.
You want to work in a company that is closely connected to the art and culture scene of Berlin and the world? You have an open and positive personality that can be relied on? You are interested in street art and maybe already have some experience with the scene? Do you feel like helping out? You want to be part of a young, dynamic team? Then you have the right qualifications to become part of our team. We are a team with people of different expertise, who use their skills multidimensionally on projects.
Ideally, you have work experience with artists and cultural businesses and/or advertising agencies. You will accompany each of our projects from idea generation to implementation.
- Project management and coordination as well as internal and external project communication
- Budgeting and controlling
- Support with creative research and pitches for clients
- Resource and staff planning
- Conception as well as project implementation on site
- Briefing and time planning
- Coordination with account management
QUALIFICATION and SKILLS:
- Professional experience in creative organizations (e.g. agencies, cultural institutions, independent projects)
- Cool head when things get stressful
- Fluent German and English
- Presentation skills in German and English, as well as knowledge of Keynote/PowerPoint
- Structured thinking and independent action
- High degree of creativity, flexibility, motivation & passion
- Self-confident, sympathetic & open appearance
- Tactful implementation of projects within deadlines
- You are a multitasker and can coordinate several things at once
- Strong communication skills
- You have a creative eye
NICE TO HAVE:
- Skills in using software such as: Adobe programs (PS,ID,IL, Premiere, After Effects) or similar design software
- Understanding of business/entrepreneurial processes and decisions
- Experience working with artists and studios
- Knowledge of the contemporary urban art world
As soon as possible. Contract type: 3 months initially with definite possibility of permanent employment.